About this trip
This friendly, small-group Guided Day Trip from York provides the opportunity to explore Herriot Country and the Yorkshire Dales National Park, including the picturesque town of Grassington (famous for its role as the fictional town of ‘Darrowby’ in the new ‘All Creatures Great and Small’ television series), Masham (traditional market town in Lower Wensleydale), Bolton Abbey (where you will see the stunning setting of the ruins of the 12th Century Augustinian Monastery) and the picture postcard traditional Yorkshire Dales limestone waterfalls at Linton.
Operating on FRIDAYS from March – November in 2023.
If you prefer your own Private Tour (for groups of 1-4 passengers, 5-8 passengers or 9-16 passengers) with hotel pickup from York, Leeds or Harrogate on any date, you can follow this link to our PRIVATE TOUR OPTIONS
- Transportation by comfortable 16-seat Minicoach with Aircon and Wifi
- Informative and friendly local Guide
- Pickup from centrally located meeting point near York Minster
- Lots of photo stops and free time to explore
- Simple and secure online booking